Elf in the woods (loop) Elf in the woods (loop)

Love it!

A very smooth animation tastefully done with the right sound track to create the atmosphere. I'd just like to see an occasional bird fly by or the foliage blow in the breeze just to get more things moving. But nonetheless, great job. =]

The Mysterious Button The Mysterious Button

A Bit Choppy

Good idea but it could have been elaborated on a bit and the animation is slow and choppy.

A Red Ball A Red Ball

Cool!

Even though the graphics are low quality it is a really fun animation. It's very smooth and stick figures always rock. =]

Glass of Water Glass of Water

Awesome!

I found the plot funny and the art fairly well drawn. But at some parts the lip sync was off with the character. Other than that, Great job!

OnionsXD responds:

Yes I know. I'll try and fix it sometime. thanks 4 the review!

Lazy Days Lazy Days

AWESOME!

I really enjoyed your artistic style. I have three cats my self and they pretty much do everything yours did in the movie. The presence of fast-forward, stop, and rewind buttons are always nice to have.

Great job! Hope to see more. =]

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Lol my cat does all those things also... especially the whole cat in the bag thing... My cat love paper bags... its funny how weird cats can appear... anyways... thanks for the 10 and the feedback...

Happy Birthday Delta Happy Birthday Delta

Haha

I had no idea what was going on but i guess it was more of an inside joke between you and your friend. But I like the character design. Could use some more background music and sound effects though!

Morplar the Alien Morplar the Alien

Awesome!

I'm taking an animation class my self. Looks like something I'll have by the end of the year.

Love the art.

ZacDyson responds:

Thanks. I think I need to improve on my drawing ability, but that takes practice, I guess :D